Friday, January 7, 2011

My dearest Lord, God; Father of my Lord, Jesus Christ;
I want with all my heart to tell You what a most wonderful comfort and joy You are to my soul.  As You teach me each day, how to walk in Your Way; I become even more amazed at how much different You are than anyone has ever told me and how Your Way is so deeply free-ing and fully completes me with satisfaction I never knew existed in this realm in this life on this earth.  I know now as a matter of experience how fully You immerce me and carry me into the kind of paradise that was your primary plan for man on this earth.  I know now that this plan was not destroyed, but rather made even greater and more possible through your great and immeasurable love.  I could not be more thrilled to know you; more honored to call you my God; or more humbled that you bestow this most beautiful priviledge on me your humble servant.  My life is Yours forever and ever.

No comments: