Wednesday, October 27, 2010

beginning here

It hit me this morning; it is very important that this blog is not just another blah, blah, blah blog.  I know you've seen them.  "I woke up to the sunshine and knew that God was alive in my life.  I saw a leaf and wondered at His creation" kind of blog.  Yes, thanksgiving and appreciation of Him and everything about Him is CRUCIAL every day.  But, we need and want desperately to know how He is relevant to the important stuff we face like; how am I going to pay this bill, will my daughter get well, is my husband ever going to love me like I want him to?
I have to be honest.  I don't ask questions like that much anymore.  Why?  Well, somewhere along the way in the last couple of years I found out about one of those mysterious keys to the kingdom, and I've been learning how to use it.  It's WORDS.  And that was the topic God brought to my attention this morning.
I'll back up a second and tell you my little routine.  I wait until Dennis goes to work before I begin "My Time" and that is only because there is so much activity early in the morning with everyone getting fed, dressed and ready for the day.
Oops!  Call for help from Dennis has interrupted this entry.  See ya'll later :-)))) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you gonna finish this one?? I wanna know...??

Marna Mitchem said...

I finished about 3:25 that afternoon. It was unfortunate that I was gone so long, but I hope you saw the subsequent post.